The BBQ chimney starter has become one of the best grilling accessories to have by your side as your ready to cook up a delicious meal for yourself, the family, or a backyard filled with party guests. Affordable, efficient and easy-to-use, a barbecue chimney grill starter is an absolutely essential item to add to your collection. Don’t grill without it.
The Best BBQ Chimney Starter:
The Weber RapidFire BBQ chimney starter shown above is universally loved by consumers, with a near perfect rating. It comes in at a fantastic discount price, and it will be the only charcoal chimney lighter you ever need.
The way it works is very simple, really. Stick a sheet of newspaper or two into the bottom compartment. Pour in about 5 lbs of charcoal into the top portion. Light the newspaper with a long barbecue match or grill lighter, and viola, you’re done. In just 5-10 minutes all of your charcoal will be blazing, red hot, and you’ll be able to be the undisputed grill master on the block.
Top 5 Benefits of Using a BBQ Chimney Starter
- Convenience: It doesn’t get easier than this. You won’t need to get covered in charcoal dust, and you won’t need to even break a sweat. Pour in the charcoal, light a match, and you’re done.
- Time: Forget about waiting 30 minutes or more for your charcoal to get hot enough to use. With a charcoal chimney lighter, you’ll be good to go in just 10 minutes. From there, when you’re ready to reload your grill and make another round of food later on, you can get started once again in no time at all.
- Cost-Savings: Forget about needing to buy the quick-light charcoals, lighter fluid, or anything else. Regular charcoal will work just fine, you don’t need to use lighter fluid, and a single barbecue chimney grill starter will last you for your entire grilling career.
- The Perfect Grilling: Nothing ruins a cookout quicker than a fire that isn’t producing much heat, or is inconsistently hot and burning throughout the grill. Eliminate all of these grilling problems and more with a charcoal chimney lighter. All of the charcoals will be lit, and they will all be scorching, giving you the perfect grill each and every time.
- Safety: Using lighter fluid, trying to rearrange charcoals to ensure proper burning and other typical grilling activities can easily result in injuries, burns, or even smoke in your eyes and lungs. But using a BBQ chimney starter is entirely safe. Use one long match and be done, walk away without risking burns or anything else.
Why buy your BBQ chimney starter here?
There are probably lots of destinations online where you can buy grilling accessories such as a barbecue chimney grill starter. So why buy here? We select from the best sales and biggest discounts, allowing you get the lowest prices. Shipping is immediate from the manufacturer, and often times, shipping can be free too. Not to mention that any charcoal chimney lighter you find here will be the best of the best, no worries about quality, longevity or anything else.
Hopefully by now you know why you should be using a barbecue chimney grill starter, what makes them so great, and why you should take advantage of the deals we provide right here on the site. Take a look around, and bring home the best BBQ chimney starter today.